adult Classes are provided to intentionally help you move forward in your relationship with Jesus Christ.
Each one of us is on our own journey that faces circumstances and challenges different from anyone else. However, there are fundamental truths and principles that we can learn to help us. Read the class descriptions and schedule below.
#1: Read about the Spiritual Life Journey
#2: Identify which classes are for you
SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
- “The 49 Commands of Christ” led by Dennis Kruse & Rick Voirol. (9:00 AM in room 302; this class is ongoing)
- “Mere Christianity” by C.S Lewis- led by David Kruse.(10:00 AM in room 302; this class is ongoing.)
- “Not a Fan”- led by Dick Conn. This study is based off of Kyle Idlemans’s book, of becoming a completely committed follower of Jesus. (Discussion oriented class.) (9:00 AM in Room 303; this class will meet more than 6 weeks.)
- “Starting Point”- led by Congregational Care Pastor Stephen Schlatter. A class for “Seekers, New Believers, and those returning to Jesus.” (11:00 AM in room 305; this is a 10 week class)
- “When God’s People Pray”- led by Ken Dearing. A class for anyone interested in developing a deeper prayer life.(11:00 AM in room 303; this is a 6 week class)
- "Everyone is Normal Until You Get to Know Them,"-led By Michael Kinsey. The title says it all! (10:00 and 11:00Am in room 304, this is a 6 week class.)
For more information contact Congregational Care Pastor Steve Schlatter at firstname.lastname@example.org