We currently operate our various programs in Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines and India. We also have offices in three donor nations: United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Destiny Rescue realizes that human trafficking is a global problem. We’re determined to respond to God’s call to set captives free worldwide. Until no more children are sold, forced or coerced into the sex trade, Destiny Rescue is fully committed to fighting for their freedom, their restoration and their futures.
The purpose of Village of Hope is to provide family, faith and a future to special needs children and vulnerable mothers in a family style setting. Each family living unit consists of house parents and about 8 children or mothers living in a home together on the Village of Hope property. Our hope is to create a family unit as God intended- a family to provide life- long support as well as teach the children to have life values. Another part of our vision is to develop relationship in the Guatemalan Evangelical churches, to come along side of them, educating them on God’s heart for the orphan, as well as open their eyes to the gift of adoption.
The 1994 genocide that left so many innocent people either dead, orphaned, or widowed has now become a focal point of the global community. In the wake of civil war, Rwanda made a commitment to national restoration. The government called upon the church to lead the country in reconciliation and asked the outside world to support them as it looked to heal and eradicate poverty, disease, and illiteracy.
Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee Co. partners with farmers and local community leaders to develop the coffee into a sustainable income, pay a just Living Wage, and strive to further meet the needs of the people. When you buy Land of a Thousand Hills, you are receiving coffee that is 100% Arabica, fairly traded, and roasted fresh. Your excellent morning cup is offering hope to these developing coffee communities with each purchase.
Drink Coffee. Do Good.®
Each Three Worlds team member is based in a particular country and a local ministry, but we work together towards three common objectives in the region known as the 3W prism
- Engage young people in cross-cultural ministry
- Support empowered and accountable leaders, especially under the age of 45
- Create inter-connectivity within the churches, countries and region in which we operate
- Glorify God, the Creator and eternal Lord of the universe.
- Exalt the only Savior and risen Lord Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
- Rely on the Holy Spirit to teach, convict, comfort, and empower.
- Accept the Bible as the divinely inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- Demonstrate love in our relationships with those in the church, the Body of Christ.
- Show love for those without Christ through lives of compassionate service, wholesome relationships, and a clear evangelistic witness.
- Honor the sanctity of human life from conception to death, understanding we are created male and female, in the image of God.
- Live in sexual purity, whether single or in a marriage of a man and a woman.
- Pray and work diligently to see the Gospel spread to all peoples in anticipation of the glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ.