- First Stop is a service for DeKalb County residents who need help, but are not sure where to find it. First Stop advocates help connect clients to agencies and programs who can help. Please visit www.firststopdekalb.org for more information.
- The County Line Food Pantry is open the 1st Friday of each month from 9:00-11:00 AM. The Food Pantry serves residents in southern DeKalb and northern Allen counties. This is an emergency food pantry which means families are eligible to receive 5 days worth of food once a month.
- The County Line Food Pantry is networked with the Associated Churches of Fort Wayne. You can visit their website at www.associatedchurches.org.
Faith In Action
- One Sunday every year County Line Church suspends their Sunday morning worship services in order serve our surrounding communities. This is a great opportunity for us to be the church. During this event we work with local organizations, ministries, and families top make a posititve impact in our community.
County Line Church has two areas of focus for ministry outside the United States: Sister Churches and Orphanages.
We highly value our ministry partners. Whether they are in our back yard, across the country, or around the world we want them to know how much we value their ministry. Below is a list of our partners. Feel free to browse their website and drop them a note.
Global Ministry Partners
- Dave and Kathy Simpson
- Caleb and Alair Mitchell
Domestic Ministry Partners
- Euell Wilson Center (www.eawcenter.org)
- Justin Reinig, Woodlan High School Campus Life Director (www.fwayfc.org)
- Urban Youth Outreach (www.urban7.org)
- John and Cindy Cannon, Global Media Outreach (www.globalmediaoutreach.com)
- Shelter Ministries (www.shelterministries.org)
- Saint Martin's Health Clinic (www.stmartinshealthcare.org)
- Christian Community Health Care (www.christiancommunityhealthcare.org)
- Church on the Street (www.churchonthestreet.com)
- Youth for Christ, Northeast Indiana (www.yfcweb.com)
- Child Evangelism Fellowship (www.cefonline.com)
- Turning Point Ministries