County Line Parent/Child Dedication Ceremony
You have been entrusted to raise this precious child, and we look forward to partnering with you as you begin the journey. We hold two Dedication Ceremonies per year, in the summer and the winter. These are held on weekends, separately from our worship services. This gives us time for a meaningful commitment before God and a celebration with your family and friends.
The next Parent/Child Dedication Event
Sunday, Sunday 12, 2021
Registration is OPEN!
- If you would like to participate, please click here to register.
*You will receive a confirmation email once you submit the registration form.
2. Watch the video with your spouse below by Senior Pastor, Stuart Kruse.
3. Fill out the “Blessing” worksheet here.
4. Submit 2-3 electronic photos of your child to Assistant Director of Kids Ministry, Chelsea Buckwalter.
5. Make an appointment to meet with Stacey Zeisloft, our Director of Kids Ministry. We will talk through the “Blessing” worksheet and make plans for what each of us will say and do at the observance.