County Line Families:
Things continue to change quickly. I pray you are all doing well and using this opportunity to draw near to God and your family. Here are the latest updates:
- Due to the latest suggestions for gatherings of people, our Auburn Campus will also be closed until further notice.
- Celebrate Recovery will no longer meet at County Line Main Campus. We are brainstorming ways to continue to help people who are struggling with the tools CR offers.
- Our Thursday night service on Facebook Live will begin at 7:30 p.m. instead of 7:15 p.m. This helps our volunteers who work and are managing families during these odd times.
- Our worship service on Sundays will also be accessible on our website for those who do not have Facebook.
- On Sundays, our worship service will be posted on our Facebook page at our typical service times of 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. We suggest you invite fellow County Liners or others to join you for a watch party. A watch party is not gathering together in a home, but rather creating a virtual party where you are watching the service at the same time with others. This allows for interaction during the service. If you know how to use this feature on Facebook, use it!
- Related to number 5, even though you can watch the service at any time after it’s posted, I think it would be good if County Liners would watch the service at 9:30 or 11:00 so as many of us are watching at the same time as possible. This will help us all feel more connected during these times of “separation.”
- This week’s sermon includes a call for people to give their lives to Christ. I would like all County Liners to share the service on your Facebook page so we reach as many people as possible. How cool would it be if someone gave their life to Christ while watching our service? Let’s keep reaching people for Him! In fact, continue to share our services each week.
- Our Outreach Pastor, Chris Kaczmarek, sent out an emai listing ways we can all continue to be a light for Christ. He will also be emailing to make sure we are taking care of our County Line family who may be falling on hard times. Be on the lookout for that.
- And obviously, we humbly ask you to continue to support the County Line ministry financially as you are able. This is never a “money grab” at County Line. We want to continue to support our staff and the various ministries both within our church and in our communities. We want to continue being the church to the best of our ability during these odd times. You can give online at any time by using this link to give online or mail checks to the church. Thank you so much for your continued generosity!
- In regards to our Impact 2020 campaign, thank you for those who have given or pledged. At this time we will pause the campaign for those who are unable to pledge or give. If you are still able to give or pledge, that would be appreciated. We will remain very flexible and leave it in God’s hands.
Thank you for reading and continue to pray for God’s mercy and glory to be evident here and around the world.