We currently operate our various programs in Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines and India. We also have offices in three donor nations: United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Destiny Rescue realizes that human trafficking is a global problem. We’re determined to respond to God’s call to set captives free worldwide. Until no more children are sold, forced or coerced into the sex trade, Destiny Rescue is fully committed to fighting for their freedom, their restoration and their futures.
The purpose of Village of Hope is to provide family, faith and a future to special needs children and vulnerable mothers in a family style setting. Each family living unit consists of house parents and about 8 children or mothers living in a home together on the Village of Hope property. Our hope is to create a family unit as God intended- a family to provide life- long support as well as teach the children to have life values. Another part of our vision is to develop relationship in the Guatemalan Evangelical churches, to come along side of them, educating them on God’s heart for the orphan, as well as open their eyes to the gift of adoption.
she is God’s soul,” Gobena and his wife, Mulunesh, took care of the newborn baby for about a month. During this time Gobena and Mulunesh realized that they would not be able to provide for Eva, so they carried her 5 miles to a police station to seek help. At the police station they learned about adoption and realized
that putting Eva in an orphanage to be adopted was the best option for the child. Eva is now a permanent member of Steve and Danae’s family. She is truly a blessing from God and a constant reminder that there is always hope, as long as there are people who care.
Gobena’s sense of community inspired Steve and Danae to start this coffeeministry where 100% of the net profits werereinvested in the lives of orphan children throughout the world. In 2012, Lifesong accepted the challenge of growing Gobena… where each bag of coffee sold blesses the lives of children.
So invite some friends over for coffee and Go Make a Difference by choosing Gobena Coffee. Learn more about Gobena and our Restoration cafe here
Each Three Worlds team member is based in a particular country and a local ministry, but we work together towards three common objectives in the region known as the 3W prism
- Engage young people in cross-cultural ministry
- Support empowered and accountable leaders, especially under the age of 45
- Create inter-connectivity within the churches, countries and region in which we operate
- Glorify God, the Creator and eternal Lord of the universe.
- Exalt the only Savior and risen Lord Jesus Christ, God’s Son.
- Rely on the Holy Spirit to teach, convict, comfort, and empower.
- Accept the Bible as the divinely inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- Demonstrate love in our relationships with those in the church, the Body of Christ.
- Show love for those without Christ through lives of compassionate service, wholesome relationships, and a clear evangelistic witness.
- Honor the sanctity of human life from conception to death, understanding we are created male and female, in the image of God.
- Live in sexual purity, whether single or in a marriage of a man and a woman.
- Pray and work diligently to see the Gospel spread to all peoples in anticipation of the glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ.