Easterseals Arc and County Line Church of God are coming together to offer respite care for individuals with special needs and their siblings while parents and caregivers enjoy a night out on Friday, June 28, 2019.
Here’s how it works:
- You bring your children of all ages (yes, adult children with special needs are welcome!) to County Line Church of God
- We provide dinner, games, crafts and activities for them from 6 to 10 p.m.
- You go out for a relaxing evening with peace of mind, knowing your family is cared for in a safe, fun environment
- Please note that we plan to have therapy dogs at this event. If your child is allergic to dogs or other animals, please let us know in your registration.
- Activities will include:
- Dinner for everyone who comes! (Gluten Free Options available)
- Service Project
- Baking Cookies
- Popcorn and Christmas movie
- Fellowship with friends
Friday, June 28th | 6:00-10:00pm
County Line Church of God – 7716 N. County Line Rd. Auburn, IN 46706
This event is free, but please register in advance below:
Questions? Please contact:
Ashley Bouthot, Easterseals Arc
260-456-4534 ext. 294
Sue Maxwell, County Line Church