Easterseals Arc and County Line have partnered together to offer respite care for individuals with special needs and their siblings while parents and caregivers enjoy a night out.
Here’s how it works:
- You bring your children of all ages (yes, teens and adults with special needs are welcome!) to County Line Church
- We provide dinner, games, crafts and activities for them from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
- You go out for a relaxing evening with peace of mind, knowing your family is cared for in a safe and fun environment.
Activities will include:
- Dinner for everyone who comes! (Gluten Free Options available)
- Service Project
- Baking Cookies
- Popcorn and Christmas movie
- Fellowship with friends
Friday, April 12th | 6:00-10:00pm
County Line Church of God – 7716 N. County Line Rd. Auburn, IN 46706